We are a NEW, modern, fresh-faced, independent small animal practice based in rural Northamptonshire.
We are looking for a full or part-time veterinary surgeon to join our lovely and experienced team of 11. (2 knowledgeable Vets, 5 supportive RVNs, 3 fantastic Receptionists and a kind, caring Practice manager)
Offering our new vet.…
- A true family practice where it is okay to have fun and enjoy your job in a supportive environment.
- 20-minute consultations, with allocated admin time to catch up.
- Support from ‘Certificate holding’, referral trained practitioner.
- 4 Day working week.
- Market leading salary based on experience.
- Bonus scheme and ‘at cost’ staff discounts
- Regular team excursions from meals out to escape room challenges.
- Certificates and CPD actively encouraged for team progression
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Varied caseload (From BOAS to TPLO)
- In the future – Partnership potential for the right candidate
The ideal vet would have interests in Surgery and/or medicine which would be supported within the practice. Also have excellent communication skills and a compassionate approach to patient and client care.
The Kettering Vets, at present, provide an ‘off site’ Out of Hours Service. This gives our vets access to an array of interesting medical and surgical cases, also creating the possibility for continued patient care and execution of medical plans.
- After an ‘On call’ weekend a half-day is rewarded the following week.
- All Out of Hours work is financially rewarded.
- Our new vet would work a 1 in 4 weekend rota and cover 1 weeknight.
To give you an insight into our Out of Hour’s caseload, The Kettering vets as a practice, has averaged only 6 call-outs a month in the last year.
If you think that you might be interested in becoming a valued member of our friendly, motivated and forward-thinking team, please send across your CV and brief cover note to:
email@example.com or call Matt (01536 722555) for a chat.